I haven't updated our last blog, because we were no longer "4 Davis' in Michigan" - so, it has taken me some time to get our new one up and running!! Enjoy!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are lots of Davis families and lots of pastor's families, but, this is about OUR Davis family!
I haven't updated our last blog, because we were no longer "4 Davis' in Michigan" - so, it has taken me some time to get our new one up and running!! Enjoy!
Posted by S.K.D. at 10:47 AM
Great to see you Davis Family!
ReplyDeleteI keep up with all your updates no matter how
they are presented.
We are so glad that you like Skype. We absolutely love it! We have been skyping with
Aimee at college and, of course, Cassi in Arizona. I would be broken hearted if I didn't get to see my Cole every day!
We love you guys! Be Blessed in 2009!
Uncle Michael and Auntie Care