Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 11 Weeks Old Nathan

Unbelieveable - my baby boy is 11 weeks old, 77 days!! How did that happen? Nathan is such a sweet, happy, easy-mannered baby! We are very blessed.
He is still breastfeeding like a champ! He eats 6-7x in a 24-hour period.

Sleepingwise, he usually goes a 5-6 hour stretch, eats, and then goes another 4-5 hour stretch. He usually only takes about 10-15 minutes total at night. He does his business and goes right back to sleep. He even slept from 10:30 - 6:00 a couple of nights ago. It was nice, but, I don't expect that again anytime soon.
He is "talking' more and he loves to smile and laugh. He is very aware when he hears a new voice in the room.
Sizewise, he is huge!! I haven't put him on our scale this week, but, I had him in these adorable fleece lined jeans yesterday - size 3/6 months - well, when I put him in his jammies last night, he had indents from his pants on his tummy - poor guy! Also, his 3/6 mo onesie shirts pull down at th eneck... so, I'm considering trying on some 6/9 mo clothes. The pants will be too long, but, at least they won't leave indents!! Thankfully, he still fits well in his 3/6 mo sleepers.
I'm actually really sad - with his being our last, I really wish he'd stay little as long as possible! I want to enjoy every minute, so I feel like he is getting so big - so fast!
Here are some photos of our guy this week. Thank you to aunt Kristin for his cute "Baby Brother" shirt - althrough I'm afraid it'll be the last time he gets to wear it!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute! There is still room in that shirt ;) - I can tell! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our boy looks like he's going to be a football star!

    ReplyDelete