Due to the problems I'm having with my eyes, my blogging, and picture taking have been cut down some. Once my eyes are all healed, and I can see again - I'll be back to it.
In the meantime, here are the pictures I have taken...






And of course, a bonus picture of Kamryn... for those that see her often, you know this is just "so her" - and for those that see her via e-mail - here is her true side... she is a goof... and for those wondering, yes, she even napped in her beloved wings...

In the meantime, here are the pictures I have taken...






And of course, a bonus picture of Kamryn... for those that see her often, you know this is just "so her" - and for those that see her via e-mail - here is her true side... she is a goof... and for those wondering, yes, she even napped in her beloved wings...


0 comments:
Post a Comment