Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our sleeping fat boy!

Holy cows! I put Nathan on the scale today, and it said 16 pounds! I thought it coudln't be, so I did the whole weigh me, then weigh him and subtract the difference - once again 16 pounds!!
Anyway, one of my favorite things to do, is watch Nathan sleep. My time with him is going so quickly, that I just absorb every minute!! Of course I also love to get my camera out and click away... today I got some fun ones... this is him sleeping on the couch...

Photobucket

Be sure to notice his, um... clevage - LOL!

Photobucket
I love this picture... however, I always underestimate my camera and how it catches EVERY detail... sorry for the boogie in his nose!

Photobucket

His sweet, fat little hand!!

The last one is for fun... Olive loves to lay wherever Nathan was last, and since Nathan was snoozing on the couch, Olive thought she'd join him...

Photobucket







0 comments: