Anybody that has tasted uncle Mike's banana bread knows he makes the absolute best banana bread - hands down! Sometimes he adds chocolate chips, sometimes blueberries - always yummy!
He gave me the receipe sometime ago - but I just attempted to make my own loaves last week. My first attempt went just okay - not great, but edible.
Not to be discouraged - I called him with some more questions - and today I did it. I made real uncle Mike banana chocolate chip bread! I made 6 loaves, and already ate one (oops). So, here is my beautiful loaves of uncle Mike banana bread! (There are 2 more in the oven :-))

He gave me the receipe sometime ago - but I just attempted to make my own loaves last week. My first attempt went just okay - not great, but edible.
Not to be discouraged - I called him with some more questions - and today I did it. I made real uncle Mike banana chocolate chip bread! I made 6 loaves, and already ate one (oops). So, here is my beautiful loaves of uncle Mike banana bread! (There are 2 more in the oven :-))


0 comments:
Post a Comment