Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Silly Dress Up Girl...

Kamryn is in this major dress up phase - she thinks nothing of coming out after "nap time" dressed in a fairy dress, with angel wings, with a bright pink-tutu to make it bigger, and of course, don't forget the heart pants underneath it all - it is halarious!!

Today, she actually came out looking put together - I was impressed... this is a purple Tinkerbell (or Stinky Tinky as we call her) pajama dress, with the matching purple princess shoes!!

I told her I wanted to take her picture, and she took that to mean a whole photo shoot - oh dear... so, here are some of the best shots...

Kamryn
Kamryn
Kamryn

And this last one really made me laugh - she would make Tyra Banks and the judges of America's Next Top Model proud... she is doing serious high-fashion posing - LOL

Kamryn

0 comments: