My mother-in-law invited Kamryn and I to join her and Marsha (sister-in-law) and Aunt Maryann at her church's mother/daughter banquet.... this is something she used to attend with her own mother-in-law... needless to say, I thought that would be pretty special.
So, Kamryn and I drove out yesterday afternoon - Tyler was really upset - he couldn't understand why he couldn't attend "girl's night"... poor guy! Always happy for a reason to dress my little girl up - we did it up to the max!
My princess ready for the ball...

Showing off her battle boo-boo (fell off of her bike) on her cheek...

Me and my girl...

Kamryn and her grandma...

After dinner and the concert...

Kamryn with Grandma and Aunt Maryann...

The mother-in-law, mother and daughter...

So, Kamryn and I drove out yesterday afternoon - Tyler was really upset - he couldn't understand why he couldn't attend "girl's night"... poor guy! Always happy for a reason to dress my little girl up - we did it up to the max!
My princess ready for the ball...

Showing off her battle boo-boo (fell off of her bike) on her cheek...

Me and my girl...

Kamryn and her grandma...

After dinner and the concert...

Kamryn with Grandma and Aunt Maryann...

The mother-in-law, mother and daughter...

Kamryn relaxing the morning after her big night of being the princess... nothing like grandma's chair!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment