From blog world that is!! I can't believe I haven't written since January 1st... naughty mommy!!
I'm going to try to be a bit better at keeping up.
I've had a busy January to April, my mother-in-law has termed me a gypsy... I think it is about time - LOL
In January, Nathan and I flew to Atlanta (in route to South Carolina) to help my dad celebrate his 60th birthday. I can't believe my dad is 60... seems like we just had his 40th birthday at Mark & Sharon's not that long ago!! WOW!! I have to say I think my dad still looks pretty good for a man in his "60s" - haha!
In February Tyler turned 6... that is right - my baby boy is 6!! He had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese with 6 of his friends - and Nana and Papa flew in to help him celebrate. He also lost his first tooth in February - the one next to it is loose and I'm sure it'll be out before too long!
In March I went on a quick trip to Florida! I literally himmed and hawed until Sunday night and flew out on Monday - crazy I know! I went with a friend from church to her grandmother's condo right on the ocean in Jepsen beach... her sister-in-law and college friend joned us as well (or actually - I joined them!). I was gone for 96 fabulous hours. Rich had all 3 kids. It was the first time I have ever left Nathan - and he was (and is) still nursing... so this was HUGE!! Rich and the kids did great.
This month (April), Nathan and I took our annual trip to see Cassi and Cole. Last year they were in Pheonix, this year they have moved to Fort Collins, CO - so off to Denver we went. We had a fabulous time, and, as an added bonus, my aunt Carol and uncle Mike moved there as well - they wanted to be with their grandbaby (as it should be!). So Nathan and I had 6 days of great family time - although it was a little crazy with two 17-month boys... they have a love, fight relationship - so cute together!
I guess that kinda catches everyone up. Here is the latest picture of the 3 kids together... it was taken in April. I actually took Tyler in for his 6-year pictures, but threw the 3 of them together for a quick picture - what did I have to lose (well besides my sanity?!).

I'm going to try to be a bit better at keeping up.
I've had a busy January to April, my mother-in-law has termed me a gypsy... I think it is about time - LOL
In January, Nathan and I flew to Atlanta (in route to South Carolina) to help my dad celebrate his 60th birthday. I can't believe my dad is 60... seems like we just had his 40th birthday at Mark & Sharon's not that long ago!! WOW!! I have to say I think my dad still looks pretty good for a man in his "60s" - haha!
In February Tyler turned 6... that is right - my baby boy is 6!! He had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese with 6 of his friends - and Nana and Papa flew in to help him celebrate. He also lost his first tooth in February - the one next to it is loose and I'm sure it'll be out before too long!
In March I went on a quick trip to Florida! I literally himmed and hawed until Sunday night and flew out on Monday - crazy I know! I went with a friend from church to her grandmother's condo right on the ocean in Jepsen beach... her sister-in-law and college friend joned us as well (or actually - I joined them!). I was gone for 96 fabulous hours. Rich had all 3 kids. It was the first time I have ever left Nathan - and he was (and is) still nursing... so this was HUGE!! Rich and the kids did great.
This month (April), Nathan and I took our annual trip to see Cassi and Cole. Last year they were in Pheonix, this year they have moved to Fort Collins, CO - so off to Denver we went. We had a fabulous time, and, as an added bonus, my aunt Carol and uncle Mike moved there as well - they wanted to be with their grandbaby (as it should be!). So Nathan and I had 6 days of great family time - although it was a little crazy with two 17-month boys... they have a love, fight relationship - so cute together!
I guess that kinda catches everyone up. Here is the latest picture of the 3 kids together... it was taken in April. I actually took Tyler in for his 6-year pictures, but threw the 3 of them together for a quick picture - what did I have to lose (well besides my sanity?!).


0 comments:
Post a Comment