I've been so bad about keeping up with the blog... I'm so sorry... not so much for you, the reader (I don't actually know if anyone checks this out or not), but for me and my kids... this is the closest thing I have done to journaling - since I made Tyler's journal when he was a baby... shameful I know.... all these pictures and little stories are really storing the memories for them... and you, the reader, get to be a part of it.... anyway... I'm going to try harder to keep this up...
Today is Friday, July 10... I'll be 29 tomorrow... no plans... but that is okay.
Ann and the kids (as well as Sam and Nick overnight) will be here tomorrow night - late, but still here ON my birthday!! I'm so excited to see them... no idea where everyone is going to sleep - but, isn't that the beauty of family - we don't care where we lay our heads, just that we are together!
Next week is Vacation Bible School (VBS) at our church... Tyler and Ann's 3 girls will be attending... the week after that our 2 famlies (4 parents and 6 children) are going to Gun Lake, Michigan for a week of vacation! If we all come out alive and still friends when it is over, it'll be a miracle... but hey, I believe in those!!
I'll try to keep up with pictures of all the funness while it is here!! For now, I'll leave you with pictures of Nathan and Kamryn from this morning (Tyler is at summer camp for the morning)...
Ciao...

Today is Friday, July 10... I'll be 29 tomorrow... no plans... but that is okay.
Ann and the kids (as well as Sam and Nick overnight) will be here tomorrow night - late, but still here ON my birthday!! I'm so excited to see them... no idea where everyone is going to sleep - but, isn't that the beauty of family - we don't care where we lay our heads, just that we are together!
Next week is Vacation Bible School (VBS) at our church... Tyler and Ann's 3 girls will be attending... the week after that our 2 famlies (4 parents and 6 children) are going to Gun Lake, Michigan for a week of vacation! If we all come out alive and still friends when it is over, it'll be a miracle... but hey, I believe in those!!
I'll try to keep up with pictures of all the funness while it is here!! For now, I'll leave you with pictures of Nathan and Kamryn from this morning (Tyler is at summer camp for the morning)...
Ciao...


I look at your blog Shauna - well, at least when you update it. ; ) I have it linked to my page! Happy Birthday tomorrow. Enjoy being 29...30 creeps up on ya! The kids are such cuties as usual.
ReplyDelete