When you go to wake up (yes, I said wake up) your child from their nap... Kamryn was taking an unusally long nap (I mean, she went down at 1, and it was now 5pm.) I cracked her door open to peek on her, and her bed was empty.... interesting.
I look down on the floor by the door (used to be Tyler's favorite place to sleep) - no Kamryn... hmm...
So, I open the door all the way up, and I don't see her immediately, and then... I do... what the heck...
I look down on the floor by the door (used to be Tyler's favorite place to sleep) - no Kamryn... hmm...
So, I open the door all the way up, and I don't see her immediately, and then... I do... what the heck...
I don't think that looks comfortable at all.... I love that she took her pillow (yes she does have a pillowcase, she just refuses to leave it on) and her blanket, and tucked herself in.
Gotta love it!

What a cutie! LOVE it!
ReplyDelete