This week Rich is at Camp Geneva in Holland Michigan on continuing education.... so, I'm home alone with the kiddos. The best way to deal with being home alone, is to keep busy!! On Monday, Aunt Carol came out for the day... we went to Monkey Island and I made some super yummy fajitas for dinner! Tuesday, my friend Andrea came over with her twin girls, and we headed to McDonalds for a playdate. Wedensday, my friend Shannon came over with her 2 kids (ages 3 and 1)... we played inside, we played outside... we played in the pool, we played with the sprinkler... it was a fun, busy day! Today is Thursday, and Tyler is next door with his beloved "neighbor boys" (AKA twins Eric and Noah (10 yrs. old), Nathan is napping, and Kamryn is "reading" to herself in the book nook.... and alas, my blog is caught up!!




Be sure to watch for more enteries and pictures soon. Tyler starts Kindegarden next week, and Kamryn starts preschool the following week... so, we're going to have some mega excitment going on at our house!!
I'll end with this final picture... my kid's having "tea time" - my mother-in-law will be thrilled!!





Be sure to watch for more enteries and pictures soon. Tyler starts Kindegarden next week, and Kamryn starts preschool the following week... so, we're going to have some mega excitment going on at our house!!
I'll end with this final picture... my kid's having "tea time" - my mother-in-law will be thrilled!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment