Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy Kids-

Maybe it is because my kids are just starting this whole school & homework thing, but, my one of my favorite times of day is when I pick up my kids and get to open their backpacks to see either a) what they brought home that they did at school or b) their homework - so fun!! I'm sure as the years go by I won't enjoy this quite so much!! LOL

Anyway - we have mangetic strips up in the playroom so we can display the kids work in their playroom...

Here is Kamryn's:
Photobucket

Look closer at her tree, it is made out of her arm and hand!!

Photobucket

And, here is Tyler's... the big tree is his Chica Chica Boom Boom tree. Hanging up are also his spelling work, writing work and math work!

Photobucket

And well, Nathan doesn't have any "homework" he is just practicing standing at this point:

Photobucket



0 comments: