Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tyler and His Dog

So Tyler will be 5 in 2 days!!
Geesh - I don't believe it - I'm in denial or something!

Anyway - it is custom at his preschool that the birthday child bring their favorite book to be read to the class, and then they donate the book... it isn't mandatory - but, just about everyone does it.Anyway - one of Tyler's favorite books right now is "Bad Dog Marley" - which is a kid's book based off of Marley and Me.

Well... Olive is our Marley, so, I took a picture of Tyler this morning that I'll laminate and put in the cover of the book he is donating.

I thought I'd share - it turned out so cute... I didn't pose them like that at all, I told Tyler what the picture was for, and he did the rest....

Photobucket

0 comments: